Donate Now to Support Our Children's Program
Your generosity allows us to continue to enhance and expand our children's program. We work with children to break the cycle of violence, to learn safety strategies, and to heal from the trauma of abuse.
The goals of our children's program are to:
- help children break the silence about the violence in their lives;
- educate children about healthy and safe relationships;
- empower children with safety strategieshelp children overcome and/or reverse delays in social, physical and cognitive skills;
- help children learn to express themselves in non-violent ways at home and in school;
- help children learn cooperation and teamwork skills;
- offer children a safe environment in which to express their fears; and
- help children break the inter-generational cycle of abuse.
Our methodologies include safety planning, individual counseling, support groups, creative arts and play therapy, parent support and empowerment, recreational activities, child development, and educational skills building.